Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Monday, July 04, 2005

My previous life

My past life diagnosis:

I was a male in my last earthly incarnation, born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand (let me see if I remember it when I travel to NZL next year) around the year 1150. My profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

My brief psychological profile:

I had the mind of a scientist (actor with a scientific bend - great!!!), always seeking new explanations. People often misunderstood me, but respected my knowledge (I am beginning to believe this crap).

Lesson from past life:

Magic is everywhere , even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. My lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. I am a magician! (Yipeee! I feel like I got an admit card from Hogwarts!)

At least I wasn't a nun.

1 comment:

Ram C said...

singer in 1150 AD? which tribe did you belong too? any idea??