Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Addendum to Classics....

People! Hold your breath for what I am going to declare may slap you on the face like the Canberra winter and turn you pale as my backyard lawn; a friend has lent me "Half Blood Prince". Yaaaahhhhhooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

This generous colleague is busy (apparently!!!) writing up his thesis (but couldn't resist buying the book on the first day). If you are wondering how another poor researcher afforded the book - he had to forego his beer, fuel (he bikes) expenses for the fortnight. What do I care, I got the book.

Sadly though, I am still into Jodi Picoult for the Bookclub and don't want to start on Harry Potter as yet. Or... you never know!

2 comments:

(Mis)Chief Editor said...

dei...

namma levela rajeshkumar, pattukottai, ambuli maamannu solluppa.....

atha vitupottu jodi, harry...nnuttu...:-)

lucky guy...

Speech is Golden said...

level??? harry potter chinna pasanga book thaan pa! my sisters keeper konjam periya pasanga book... aanalum rajesh kumar levelkku varaadhu