Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Sunday, May 22, 2005

To the world of Blogging

I finally enter this new world of blogging. Well! If it gives me a platform to share my thoughts and experiences with family, friends and folks with similar interests, I couldn't say no, could I? Ofcourse it would mean less hours per day on work. But who cares. Lets enter this world together, explore it and maybe each one of us will be better for this experience.

Lets blog.

Love you all.

Ram-

2 comments:

Pavithra Srinivasan said...

Welcome to the blogosphere - you're obviously en enthusiast, and I shall look forward to seeing your work.:) thanks for leaving a comment on SS - I really appreciate it.

Speech is Golden said...

I am pleased to make new friends in the blogosphere on the very first day of arriving in this strange and alien world. Frankly I am looking forward to my blogging experience. Thanks just-to-blog and Pavithra.