Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Monday, May 23, 2005

First day in blog-land

I wonder why I never bothered to setup a blogspot long back. I do like to write and I did maintain a diary for nearly four years until my laziness overtook me and I was loath to even buy one this year. And my diary entries have to most part not been personal - thoughts, perspectives and experiences that I wrote so I could relive those moments later in my life; to share with friends, to cherish as treasures. Well! Blogging seems to me the perfect solution, especially now when I spend almost all my waking hours before a computer (connected with broadband internet) allegedly doing research. Ofcourse, I wouldn't be surprised if a few months down the line, I become too lazy to even blog. But until then...

1 comment:

Ram C said...

Welcome to the blog world, young man....

BTW...thanks for blog rolling me..

Awaiting to see, some interesting stuff... come out well.