Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Friday, November 07, 2008

Stance

I have given it a thought and this is where I stand on the following issues.

I
support gay marriages
oppose the death sentence
believe abortion is a personal choice
disagree with the notion that economic inequality is a necessary evil
consider the separation of religion and state vitally important
denounce war
believe climate change is real as is evolution
reject the relation between truthfulness of an idea and the desirability of said idea
embrace the idea that it is better to have one's eyes open to the squalor around than to close one's mind and live in the Matrix
and
I definitely definitely love Jon Stewart's Daily show.

What does that make me?

2 comments:

Abi said...

Elitist!

Speech is Golden said...

I was rooting for stoned slackers or dopey kids. would have been disappointed with a an 'adjectiveless' liberal or progressive. elitist would work just fine.