Time whizzes by and I, I write of glimpses I steal

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Australian Blogging

The blogmeeting in Singapore that SambharMafia and Dreamstores have written about has created in me an urge to create a list of all Indian bloggers in Australia and forge some kind of connexion. SambharMafia suggested Indibloggers and they have a good index but I believe there are more bloggers out there. So help me compile a list and maybe we could also blogmeet.

Indian bloggers in Australia, leave your name (or blog id), url and location in the comments section.

5 comments:

Chez said...

I'm all ears... lets fix the date may be end of november, if it requires me to travel from brisbane.

Magnus.

Speech is Golden said...

Oct-Nov, I am in India but i should be back by mid november. we will think of something. i am hoping we have sizable numbers - maybe 20 ppl. then it wud be much fun to blogmeet. lets see.

Nirav said...

Yups... I should be in Sydney till end of the year. Am all enthu for this kind of meet :)

Speech is Golden said...

Nirav!

Delighted to see ur enthu. Encourages me a gr8 deal. Lets just find more ppl.

I guess if ppl r widespread (as it does appear now - a few in sydney, few in melbourne and a few in other parts), and if traelling will be a problem, maybe we cud start off with an online conference/chat. ppl, wat say?

Shashi Iyer said...

hey i found an "oz" blogger too... http://nitikamansingh.blogspot.com